Saturday, December 6, 2014

Surprise Saturday- Icebreaker Questions

   Surprise Saturday!! Here's a way to get to know me without revealing my actual identity. So read on if you're curious about me.

Q1. Are you named after anyone?
Kind of. My middle name is taken from my great-grandmother's name.

Q2. When was the last time you cried?
Probably last week...PMS is no joke!

Q3. If you were another person, would you be your friend?
I'm not really sure. Maybe if I was older as another person. I kind of have an old soul and people my age just don't get me.

Q4. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yes! however it's unintentional. My friends must have a thick skin.

Q5. Would you ever bungee-jump?
Absolutely not!

Q6. What's your favorite cereal?
Fruity Pebbles hands down.

Q7. Do you have kids?
Nope, but one day I want 3.

Q8. Whats the first thing people notice about you?
To be completely honest probably my boobs. It's unfortunate but true.

Q9. What's your eye color.
Super dark brown...almost black.

Q10. Have any favorite smells?
I recently just got into candles . I have two favorite candles one is pumpkin spice latte and the other is creamy vanilla swirl.

Q11. What's your favorite season?
Autumn. I love the leaves and layering.

Q12. Computer or Television?
Can I chose my phone instead? I can do everything on my phone!

Q13. Where were you born?
New Jersey. South Jersey to be a little more exact.

Q14. Do you have any hobbies?
I love to bake and DIY. I try to bake once a week. DIYing happens when I have some extra cash for new supplies.

Q15. Do you have any pets?
I have 3 turtles. Veronica, Alex, and Speedy.

Q16. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have a lot actually. I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters. My mom  only has two kids but my father and step-dad had their own before my younger sister and I.

Q17. What do you want to be when you grow up?
This is probably super cliche but I just want to be happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment