Saturday, October 4, 2014

Get to know : A Girl Undercover

  I am not new to the blogging world. I've tried this a few times before and just thought about how I might feel if someone stumbled across my blog. Its a big deal to put your thoughts into words and just throw them up for the whole world to see. So here I am with a new more secure blog. I want to not be afraid to speak my mind. I want to be able to open up and have people see me without seeing me. I know this is a cowardly way to think but, I intend for this blog to be very personal and the only way I can do that is by becoming a girl undercover...see what I did there? However on a more serious note I am just a girl who wants her voice to be heard, a girl who wants to escape the world she's living in, more importantly I am a girl who wants to be something other than what people see me as.
   Although I can't tell you too much about me I do want you to know a little something about me. This blog is a way to let people into my little world without the harsh judgement. So here is what I can tell you. I am a 19 year old girl from New Jersey. I am weird and kind of an introvert. People in my town and even in my family have this idea of me that isn't at all what I am. And that's all I can say without giving away my identity.
                     Good-bye until next time,
                             Jayne Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment