Sunday, October 5, 2014

Late Night Thoughts (LNT)

   It's currently 2:07 a.m. and instead of sleeping like a normal person I am up worrying about my future. I'm still so young but the "real world" is just around the corner for me. I am doing what I need to do to make sure I can live well in the near future. Somehow not knowing worries me...and knowing would probably worry me more. 
   I know that seems a little weird but, think about it. You spend your whole life just knowing what's going to happen to you in 5, 10, 15 years. Since you already know you'd feel no need to try new things, get a new hobby, or just do anything outside of your usual routine. You never know what your missing out on. 
  I have a very blurry vision of my life years from now. I see myself in school, working part-time. Possibly living with my current boyfriend. Now that doesn't seem very interesting but, I'm very content with that.
   Life is a crazy thing. Its amazing how one choice, person, sentence, mistake, anything can change your life forever. Some things take a eternity to show a change some take a few moments. So who's to say the good things I'm doing now won't completely alter my vague idea of my future. Anything can happen and, there's no undo button in life. So what do I do to make sure things stay how I see them? 
                           Bye for now,
                            Jayne Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment